IT360 - Integrated IT Management solution
Get Clarity With a Dashboard View of IT
and It's Impact On Businesses
- Analyze a real-time impact of IT downtime on your business,
- Gain insight into problems that impact business,
- Make accurate decisions using relevant KPIs
What is IT360?
IT360 is an Integrated IT management solution by ManageEngine designed to Monitor and Manage IT Infrastructure for Medium and Large Enterprise. ManageEngine IT360 adds a business context to monitoring IT Resources, there by helping the various stakeholders understand the impact of downtimes on the business.
An easy to use Web Console guides the user to monitor the availability and performance of the network, servers and applications. The inbuilt ITIL-ready Service Desk helps reduce the complexity of workflows in production and makes it easy for the IT administrator to run IT operations effectively.
Integrated IT Performance Management
for Better Operations
- Network Performance Management (Availability, Performance, Traffic Analysis)
- Systems and Database Performance Management
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators
- Trend Analysis and Reporting
- Capacity Planning
Business Service Management which helps Business Managers
- End User Experience Management
- Monitor Key Business Metrics
- IT Service Desk with Support for ITIL
- Service Level Management
- IT Asset Management
With out of the box support for monitoring networks, servers, databases and applications, ManageEngine IT360 can give your IT Operations Team a single pane of glass to troubleshoot performance issues quickly. The integrated Service Desk with support for Ticketing, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Base, automated Trouble ticketing etc makes workflows in production simpler, there by making effecient use of IT Personnel.
ManageEngine's approach to Integrated IT Management
ManageEngine IT360 brings two main fields of IT management; IT operations and Service management onto a unified console/dashboard. With IT360, mid and large sized enterprises can eliminate the operational silos and have a unified view of their entire IT infrastructure. One of the many unique advantages of IT360 lies in the fact that it has an inbuilt ITIL – ready service management module. The diagram on the right hand side explains various modules that IT360 supports today.
Integrated IT for Enterprise:
Considering different market needs ManageEngine has two versions of IT360. Enterprise edition is designed for mid and large enterprises who monitors their own IT infrastructure from a centralized NOC or Datacenter.
- ITIL-enabled Service Management
- Distributed architecture for scalability
- High availability for redundancy
- Monitor geographically distributed network
- End-user experience management
- Strong security based on role based access control
"We have been able to pro-actively monitor our IT infrastructure using IT360. This has enabled us to pin-point problems before users could report the same. This has saved us a lot of business hours. Root-cause analysis and trend reporting ensures that we set our alarms correctly and avoid problems in the future. The product is pretty stable. It’s been a few months since we contacted support as things have been running smoothly."
IT infrastructure division, DORMA.
Integrated IT for Service Provider:
IT360-MSP is for service providers who provides IT infrastructure management as a service to their clients. This version is designed with MSP specific features like
- All features of enterprise edition, plus...
- Unified & Integrated MSP platform
- Multi-tenancy & customer data segmentation
- Customer & sites specific dashboards, SLA & reports
- Downtime scheduler for accurate SLAs
- White-labeling of MSP solution
"With more problems solved faster, we can also devote more time to growing our client base. The ManageEngine team and support have been brilliant; initially there were few synching issues but once things got in place, we have been just upgrading and renewing the license."
Product Manager, Redstone.